This month delivers our 15th issue of TILT Magazine and marks Online Therapy Institute’s 5th Birthday!
View TILT here: https://www.onlinetherapyinstitute.com/2013/08/tilt-magazine-issue-15/
News from the Training Room!
We have changed things up a bit…
We now offer a Certified Cyber Facilitator (CCF) Credential (choosing 1 of the 10 Specialist Certificates as your focus). Our CCF credential forms the entry criteria to a second year of study toward a Master’s degree withMetanoia Institute, subject to validation by Middlesex University.
- Online Therapy
- Online Coaching
- Online Supervision
- Avatar Identities
- Human Resources
- Peer Support
- Children & Youth
- Cultural Arts
- Dystopian Studies
- Intuitive Studies
Be sure to sign up for details about the MSc in Cyberculture. We send out emails as details emerge:
More Training news!
Our Certified Professional Coach Training is increasingly popular so if you are looking to become a credentialed coach, we offer an online program and live workshops that qualify toward the Board Certified Coach Credential as well. Here’s where to find out more: http://onlinetherapyinstitute.
We are pleased to announce another credential as well-
Certified Intuitive Practitioner (CIP)
This credential is already gaining in popularity!
Be sure to check out the details here:
Where are we facilitating workshops live?
Check out our Upcoming Events! http://onlinetherapyinstitute.
DeeAnna is facilitating a number of live workshops from small group intensives to full Distance Credentialed Counselor (DCC) trainings. Be sure to check out her full training schedule here:
In other Institute news:
- In the spring, DeeAnna attended a workshop facilitated by Kathleen Adams: Journal Therapy: Writing as a Therapeutic Tool which inspired the feature article this issue, interviewing Kay about therapeutic writing.
- Kate had her first article published as part of her role as regular Columnist for the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy’s Workplace Division. The Division and BACP have kindly allowed us to share the column, which you can read here http://
- In June, Kate was delighted to attend Erik van der Elst’s workshop on Creative Systemic Practice in a Digital World: Talking about the Relationship between Young People and the Internet, offered by the Manchester Association for Family Therapy. Erik’s work will inform our Children and Young People CCF, and it was also great to meet one of our trainees there!
- Kate is now well into her work as a member of the Responsible Gambling Strategy Board, with her expert reference in particular being around online Social Gaming and links with potential future problem attitudes and behaviour with regard to gambling.
- Kate gave a talk on Online Coaching for the BACP’s Coaching Division for their Oxford Networking Group in June, a vibrant and useful discussion was had by all post-presentation!
- Stay tuned! LoriAnn Stretch has joined Kate and DeeAnna (see feature article this issue) in editing a new textbook: The Use of Technology in Clinical Supervision and Training: Mental Health Applications to be published late 2013/ early 2014 by Charles C. Thomas Publishers.
TILT Magazine now offers a subscription for email delivery. If you are receiving this email you will continue to receive TILT Magazine in your inbox but if you would like to support our efforts, please consider purchasing a yearly subscription. We use the Pay-What-You-Want model. http://onlinetherapyinstitute.
Find out all the ways to join our community by checking out our community page!
Our Linkedin group is growing with 2500 members!
Finally, email programs such as Gmail are changing how your mail is delivered. Please note that if you are expecting an email from us (student email, this newsletter) that we utilize a Student Management System or Email Management System for delivery, the email may fall into your Social, Promotional or Spam folder.
Regards from the OTI/OCI Team!