Specialist Certificate in Cyberculture: Human Resources
Our Specialist Certificate in Cyberculture is delivered in one 30-hour course with 10 concentration areas to choose from.
The Human Resources Track is suited for Human Resource professionals wanting to learn how to integrate successful online communication and digital strategies into their work and includes 30 hours of study related to this area of concentration focuses specifically on the Human Resources environment. You will learn how other companies, big and small, use the online environment to bring departments and remote offices together in cyberspace to aid team work, model skills and resolve conflicts in safe online environments.
- The Uses of Online Environments in the Workplace
- The Uses of Online Environments in Employee Assistance Programs
- Setting Up a Successful Online Team Environment
- Using an Online Team Environment to Model Skills and Work Techniques
- Conflict Resolution Case Study
Human Resource professionals will understand the online environment as a culture from which to work
Human Resource professionals will know how to communicate with company employees online through a variety of technologies
Human Resource professionals will be able to strategically set up an online team environment
Human Resource professionals will recognise a good employee conflict resolution strategy
Read More about our Specialist Certificate Programme
The cost for each Certificate Programme is $1000/£630
This includes a $200/£126 non-refundable application fee.
£ = approximate conversion; please use currency converter for most accurate exchange rates
How to Get Started
- Choose your payment plan (payments are made in full or 10 months paid consecutively; the course must be paid in full before the Certificate will be awarded)
- Once you have paid for the course, you will receive an email containing the application
- We will process your application and you will receive another email with your course login information
PLEASE NOTE: If your course tuition is being paid by a 3rd party other than yourself, please contact us directly by emailing email@example.com with information about who will be paying for your tuition. The subject line should read:Certificate Programme 3rd Party Payment. Your application cannot be processed until payment arrangements have been made.
1 Payment of $1000
10 Payments of $100
Back to Course Catalogue