Specialist Certificate in Cyberculture: Child and Youth
Our Specialist Certificate in Cyberculture is delivered in one 30-hour course with 10 concentration areas to choose from.
The Child and Youth Track is suited for professionals, para-professionals and other individuals wanting to learn successful online communication skills and understand how living in a digital culture is affecting children and young people.
30 hours of study related to this area of concentration focuses specifically on children and young people. You will learn what online environments are dangerous for children and young people, how these affect them emotionally, and what strategies are needed to help them live healthily in light of the many types of Internet communication with peers and adults.
- The Types of Online Environments Used by Children and Young People
- Specific Areas of Danger Online for Children and Young People
- Psychological and Emotional Affects of Online Behaviour for Children and Young People
- Strategies for Helping Children and Youths affected by Online Behaviour
Participants will know how children and youths interact in cyberspace
Participants will understand how living in Digital Culture impacts emotionally on children and young people
Participants will learn strategies for helping children and young people to keep safe and emotionally healthy when interacting online
Read More about our Specialist Certificate Programme
The cost for each Certificate Programme is $1000/£630
This includes a $200/£126 non-refundable application fee.
£ = approximate conversion; please use currency converter for most accurate exchange rates
How to Get Started
- Choose your payment plan (payments are made in full or 10 months paid consecutively; the course must be paid in full before the Certificate will be awarded)
- Once you have paid for the course, you will receive an email containing the application
- We will process your application and you will receive another email with your course login information
PLEASE NOTE: If your course tuition is being paid by a 3rd party other than yourself, please contact us directly by emailing email@example.com with information about who will be paying for your tuition. The subject line should read:Certificate Programme 3rd Party Payment. Your application cannot be processed until payment arrangements have been made.
1 Payment of $1000
10 Payments of $100
Back to Course Catalogue