NEWSLETTER OF THE MENTAL HEALTH INFORMATICS SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP, THE ROYAL COLLEGE OF PSYCHIATRISTS, UK has produced a special feature, Informatics in Psychotherapy.
Kate and DeeAnna have each contributed an article to the newsletter which is full of many great reads.
Take a look at the table of contents:
- Informatics in Psychiatry – a trainee’s perspective
- Trust: An overlooked information security vulnerability?
- Guest Editorial: Informatics in Psychotherapy
- Training Therapists in Online Therapy
- Avatar Therapy
- Simulated & technology aided learning in Psychotherapy
- E-learning in Psychotherapy
- Today’s Virtual World Psychiatry
- Integrating Web 2.0 with Mental Health Care
- Hyperlinking Mental Health Care Pathways
- Texting Young People as a Way to Improve Outpatient Attendance Appointments
- Mental Health and Smartphones: Amusing toys or useful tools
To access Connect’s Special Feature on Psychotherapy and Informatics, click the link below: