A Therapist Conference at No Charge?!
This year, Casey Truffo is offering you a ticket to the Therapist Leadership Virtual Conference at no charge. That is right. There is no registration fee to attend live via phone or internet.
This year’s theme is: Technology and the Therapist: How it Can Help You and How It Can Impact Healthy Living.
We are very excited to be a speakers at this innovative conference where you can attend by computer or phone – no traveling required. We will be speaking on Online Therapy- Beginning and Advanced Levels.
First session – Introduction to Online Therapy – text, audio, video and virtual reality
What methods are therapists and counselors using to communicate with their clients? What do we mean when we use the term “online therapy”? What risks are involved? This presentation will enable the delegate to:
- Know what technological solutions are available for communicating with clients
- Consider some of the ethical pitfalls inherent in working online
- Understand how best to practice online and offer blended technology therapy
Second session – Written Communication Skills for Online Therapy (How to most effectively use chat and email).
This presentation offers the basic tools and techniques for communicating effectively online with clients, and how to avoid mistakes that create conflict and damage to the therapeutic relationship. This presentation will teach the delegate:
- The correct use of Netiquette
- The correct use of emoticons, acronyms, and other forms of text-based communication
- How to avoid obvious (and not so obvious) mistakes in therapeutic communication
To register, please visit: https://caseytruffo.infusionsoft.com/go/tlc2011/deeannamn/
Please join Casey and me as we connect with thousands of therapists around the world for 10 information-packed conversations at the 2011 Therapist Leadership Virtual Conference, June 13 – June 24. We will broadcast live everyday at 2pm pacific/5pm eastern, via livestream video. You can listen and watch through your computer – all at no-cost to you!
Here are some of the discussions that you will hear during this 10 Day Virtual Conference:
- Defending Your Online Reputation
- The Paperless Office
- SmartPhones, Iphones, &Androids, Oh My!
- Use Your Website to Effectively Begin the Conversation with New Prospects
- How to Get Past Your Fear of Writing and Get More Clients
- How Being Online Affects Our Mood Offline
- Parenting and the Internet: What You Need to Know
- Blogging For Therapists and Coaches
- Online Therapy – Beginning and Communicating Online
- And More!
While there is no charge to listen to the presentations when they are broadcast, there is an option to purchase transcripts, downloadable mp3 records and up to 10 continuing education units for only $97 USD.
Oh, and this year you can “see” us as the conference will have a video component.
Kate and DeeAnna