Click for COVID-19 related courses
Kate and DeeAnna both offer courses related to online therapy and telemental health.
We use state of the art online learning platforms to deliver online training directly to you when convenient! With a mix of online reading, watching videos, taking part in experiential exercises and co-learning with your fellow trainees, we give you a full training in working online. You get individual bespoke feedback from your tutor along the way that applies directly to you and your service, or that of your organisation.
- Looking to translate your face-to-face therapeutic skills to the online environment?
- Needing to understand your client’s life in a digital world?
- Wanting to be part of a dynamic learning cohort for learning support?
- Have a busy life and want a course you can attend when you are able?
Courses are based on 20 years of experience and training in the international online therapy field, suitable for those organisations and individual practitioners moving to an online client service via email, chat, audio and video connection, embracing social media, marketing and other technological solutions along the way to connect with clients where they are at.
Curricula were developed by both Kate and DeeAnna but we have found over the years that the US and UK are different regarding CPD or CEU requirements so we have taken our jointly developed content and created courses suitable to each audience.
Kate assigns potential registrants from the UK/EU. DeeAnna assigns potential registrants from the US/CA. But don’t be shy. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us where you are located. We have served mental health professionals from all over the globe.
Certified Cyber Therapist
The Certified Cyber Therapist credential granted by the Online Therapy Institute is a credential rooted in clinical theory and application regarding the delivery of telemental health.
The course is self-paced and online with reading assignments, audio and video. After each completed assignment the student receives individualized tutoring and mentorship. This telemental health training is available in the UK, US and the across the globe.
Certified Cyber Therapist (Children & Young People Specialism)
Tutored by Dr Jeanette Hennigan in the UK and DeeAnna Nagel in the US – All the CCT training plus additional training for working with young people
Short CPD/CE Topics
- Introduction to Online Therapy
- Introduction to Online Supervision
- Get Started as an Online Therapist
- Online Group Therapy: Delivery, Research, Ethics and Design
- The Online Written Word as Therapeutic Dialogue
- The Role of Avatars in Telemental Health
- Ethics for Therapist as Coach
- Clinical Supervision Specialist Certificate
- Blueprint for Starting an Online Therapy or Online Coaching Practice
Questions? Email email@example.com to discuss which course is right for you!