Resource Guide OR Credential
- Resource Guide – full access to the course material and assignments but no requirement to complete assignments.
- Certification Course– full access to the course material and the option of receiving a certificate of completion and/or credential as a Certified Cyber Therapist. Assignments follow each lesson.
Online and Self-Paced
15 clock hours of instruction
This course is a shorter introductory course based on our full Certified Cyber Facilitator (CCF) training (Foundation course in CyberCulture + Specialist Certificate in Online Coaching). It is designed to be a 15 hour training. Please note you may apply for the CCF post-training and use these hours towards the cost.
- Working Online: Theoretical Considerations
- Ethical and Legal Considerations
- Using Email, Chat, Audio and Video
- Applications of Technology to Coaching
- Your Coaching Business – Your Way!
Participants will understand the disinhibition effect and its impact on the coaching relationship.
Participants will learn about the importance of confidentiality and the use of encryption.
Participants will be able to apply traditional coach training and tools to technology-delivered services.
Pay for just the Resource Guide $75/£49 or pay for theCredential $500/£300 now. If you pay for only the Resource Guide and decide to upgrade to the Credential later the fee will be the full $500/£300. Choosing the credential now offers a $75/£49 savings.
Please choose either US or UK payment options below: