Clinical Supervision Series Part 3 offers 35 additional CE- approved for psychologists, social workers, marriage & family therapists and counselors
The Certified Clinical Cyber Supervisor (CCCS) Clinical Supervision Series Part 3 is a 35 hour course focused specifically on delivering clinical supervision via technology. The course is self-paced with a focus on advanced readings that speak to 10 areas of study. Students will provide short essay responses to each lesson and receive feedback. Final assessment includes a personal learning statement synthesizing and applying the information to the individual’s style and method of practice.
Areas of Study
- Conceptualizing Online Supervision: An Introduction
- Technology in Supervision: History and Overview
- Using Email to Enrich Clinical Supervision
- Using Chat/IM to Enrich Clinical Supervision
- Using Audio to Enrich Clinical Supervision
- Using Video to Enrich Clinical Supervision
- Groups, Forums and Peer Support
- Ethics in Cyber Supervision
- Applying Clinical Supervision Theories Online
- Endings in Online Clinical Supervision
Criteria for acceptance onto the course
- Contact information
- Proof of an advanced level post-graduate qualification in mental health (UK Diploma, Master’s Degree, Doctorate or State license number). Counseling students and those with non-post graduate qualifications are also accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Proof of training in online therapy (telemental health) that meets the standards set forth my your jurisdiction or professional organization (in the UK 80 hours) and without specific requirements, a minimum of 20 training hours.
- 45-hours of training in clinical supervision either from OTI or another vetted organization OR a recognized credential in clinical supervision. The 45 hours of training should follow the competencies that are included in the Specialist Certificate in Clinical Supervision (Clinical Supervision Series, Parts 1 &2).
- Membership of a recognized professional body with an ethics code or equivalent
- Professional Indemnity information (if you do not have Professional Indemnity/ Liability Insurance, you may still proceed).
Payment in full is $500.00 or 5 monthly payments of $100.00