We offer coach training.
We, and a lot of other organizations.
So what makes training with us different?
First, We help you determine the best course of action for your coach training. Depending on your goals and your previous experience, We can coach you through to the right coach track for you.
- You may be interested in becoming a Board Certified Coach (BCC) through the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE) and you may already have training as a mental health counselor.
- You may be interested in becoming an International Coach Federation (ICF) member and you wish to attend an ICF-approved coaching school.
- You may find that you are best aligned with the values and expectations of the International Association of Coaching (IAC).
- You may not know what route to take and that is what we are here for.
Second, when you opt to train with us, most of our training is offered online. You benefit from the convenience of online learning with ongoing interaction with your instructor. You read materials, watch videos, listen to audios and reflect on what you have learned and how it applies to your work as a coach. We give feedback along the way so that your learning becomes a tailored experience with coaching from us throughout the process.
DeeAnna Nagel is the primary Online Therapy Institute faculty assigned to instruct coaching students.
What qualifies DeeAnna?
The best qualifier? I LOVE seeing people reach their potential! .
- I am a Board Certified Coach and an IAC Masteries Practitioner.
- I am co-founder of the Online Therapy Institute/Online Coach Institute (OTI).
- OTI is a Board Certified Coach training provider through the Center for Credentialing and Education
- OTI is an International Association of Coaching Masteries Authorized Licensee.
- I am managing co-editor of TILT Magazine~ Therapeutic Innovations in Light of Technology– a magazine for therapists, coaches and CAM practitioners.
- I am faculty at The Institute for Life Coach Training (ILCT), an ICF approved coach training program. ILCT is one of the first programs to be designated as an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP). I bring self-directed learning to ILCT.
OTI is the world’s leading provider of training to assist coaches, therapists, healers and CAM practitioners in incorporating distance services and the use of technology into their practice.
ILCT is the world’s leading provider of coach training for helping professionals, offering numerous avenues to certification.
OTI and ILCT have partnered to guide you through to the best coach training possibilities in the industry today.
See our Course Catalogue