Coaches and Coaches-in-training need self-directed courses to fulfill requirements for certification and to maintain certification. In an effort to accommodate people holding various coach credentials or working toward their credential, ILCT and Online Coach Institute have expanded their partnership to offer a number of self-directed coaching courses:
- Cognitive Behavioral Coaching
- Emotions At Work: A Cognitive Behavioral Coaching Approach
- Introduction to Cyberspace
- Introduction to Online Coaching
- The Ethics of Pro-Bono and Sliding Scale Coaching
- Promote your Practice Locally
- Relationships in Cyberspace
- Success Motivation Coaching
- Weight Management: How to Help Your Clients
- With more to come . . .
These courses are all eligible for CEUs from NBCC, NAADAC, APA, EAAC, AAMFT, and ASWB.
Note: for those who are pursuing credentials through the ICF, please be aware that no more than 20% of your coursework can be self-directed.
Let us know what other course topics you would like to see! What is on the top of your list?