Coaching Today – new journal!
Coaching Today is the new quarterly journal of BACP Coaching,
the specialist coaching Division of the British Association for
Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
A range of topical, informative and stimulating features and a platform for debate and
sharing of best practice for those working in the diverse field of coaching.
The target readership:
Counselling and psychotherapy professionals, as well as coaches from a diverse range
of other backgrounds, including management and human resources.
The launch issue: published in January 2012, this will include:
- The power of positive thinking
- Using technology to enhance practice (Kate Anthony and DeeAnna Merz Nagel)
- Boundaries in contracting for coach-therapists
- Plus news and updates, conference reports, ‘a day in the life’ and lots more
BACP Coaching division members receive Coaching Today as a membership benefit.
- Subscription for non members costs £25 per year for four issues
- Membership of BACP Coaching is open to members of BACP.
- To enquire about joining BACP Coaching division, contact: email@example.com
- To subscribe to Coaching Today, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
BACP is the largest professional body in Europe representing counselling and
psychotherapy, with over 36,000 members. BACP sets standards for therapeutic
practice and provides information for therapists, clients of
therapy, and the general public.
Since November 2010 it has included coaching in its remit.
BACP Coaching promotes ethical, effective and professional
coaching for the wellbeing and enhancement of individuals
and organisations. From therapeutic foundations, our coaching
members work right across the field of coaching practice,
research and academia, including in the domains of personal/
life, workplace/executive, education, social care and healthcare.