EAPA’s 2011 World EAP Conference in Denver, CO
“Reaching New Heights: The Unfolding Landscape of Employee Assistance,” will take place at the Hyatt Regency Denver & Colorado Convention Center, October 26 – 29, 2011. Pre-Conference Trainings are October 25 and 26, 2011.
The Early Bird discount is available through Tuesday, September 6, 2011.
For more information, click here.
Learn how to adapt technology to your EAP services!
The agenda offers many sessions this year that focus on technology.
DeeAnna Nagel will be facilitating a pre-conference training again this year at the EAPA conference in Denver. She will conduct a 2-day Distance Credentialed Counselor training Tue Oct 25 and Wed Oct 26.
On Thur Oct 27, DeeAnna will participate in a panel discussion with Cedric Speyer, Warren Shepell and Lyle Labardee. This panel discussion is entitled Online Innovations for a New Generation of Clients.
Looking through the conference preview book here are other sessions related to technology that will be of interest to many participants!
- Ethical Practice at Light Speed: Online Direct Services to Individual EAP Clients is a presentation that will be presented by Lisa Cooper-Lucas and EAPA’s Ethics Educational Panel.
- Helping the EA Professional Address Cybersex will be presented by Westin Edwards
- Top Ten Web Secrets for the Next Decade: What Every Professional Should Know will be presented by Marina London
- Using Cutting Edge Technology to Expand the EAP’s Role for Generations to Come will be presented by Kristine Van Hoof-Haines
- Do Interactive Online Screening Tools Enhance Your EA Services? will be presented by Dirk Antonissen
Take a glance through the EAPA Confrerence Preview Book!