We are working hard on putting together our new OTI magazine, TILT (Therapeutic Innovations in Light of Technology).
The magazine will be online and free, and launched in September 2010. It will be a blend of news, innovations, member profiles, articles, features, marketing toolboxes, news on textbooks, and advertisements of interest. We will have more news on this very soon as the first issue comes together.
Each issue will include the following:
· Editors introduction and contents (Kate Anthony & DeeAnna Merz Nagel)
· News from the cyberstreet (tweets members, what is at OTI blog, new research news)
· New Breakthroughs column
· Online Therapist column (A Day In The Life)
· Online Supervisor column
· Ethical Dilemmas column
· Feature article 4000-6000 words
· Other article(s) – about 1500 words
· Marketing toolbox column
· Featured Verified website
· Letters/reader comments
· Book descriptions of 3 books per issue
· Advertising and conferences
If you have an article of up to 1500 words that you are burning to get out of your system on any topic related to innovative delivery of therapeutic services via technology (including coaching), please do submit it no earlier than August 1st and no later than August 20th to email@example.com
We’re very excited at this new development at the Online Therapy Institute and will let you know even more about the content soon!
We look forward to reading your article!
If you have other inquiries about the magazine including advertising options please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit TILT Magazine’s website! ~ Therapeutic Innovations in Light of Technology~