I will be traveling to the Phoenix area soon to facilitate another Distance Credentialed Counselor training. The dates for this training are Feb 25 and Feb 26. I will be teaching the course at Rio Salado College in Tempe and would love to see you there!
The following week I will be in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Spring months take me to Florida, North Carolina, New Jersey, Illinois and Georgia.
SAMPLING OF THE 20 COMPETENCIES COVERED:
• Determine Counselor Suitability to Distance Counseling
• Determine Client Suitability to Distance Counseling
• Learn Security and Confidentiality Strategies
• Create Individual Treatment Plans
• Discuss Ethical and Legal Issues
• Develop an Action Plan to Implement Distance Counseling in Various Work Settings
• Learn about Online Culture
• Handle Crises with Distance Counseling Clients
For full workshop details go to ReadyMinds at http://www.readyminds.com/training/dcc_event.asp.
You can also download a flyer. DCC Arizona
My full training schedule is available at http://www.deeannamerznagel.com/id5.html.
Hope to see you on my travels!